For an angelic health and a lot more juice in the glass! Completely made of solid stainless steel!
Download the PDF: Brochure Angel juicer.
Angel press rollers made of stainless steel
With these anti-bacterial twin gears the pressed material will be formally wrung. Real dry! This press rolls are made entirely of high quality stainless steel. Thanks to the highest juice yield you have to buy less fresh products. This also means fewer vegetables and fruit equip.
To extract the juice with the Angel Juicer means:
- Unique, the highest juice yield at all, 40-60% more juice
- Gentle pressing manner with only 86 revolutions per minute
- The two 21cm long precision press rollers are completely made of stainless steel and therefore not liable to break
- By this juicing the fruit, grass and vegetable fibers are optimally broken or downright wrung out and achieved the highest possible nutrient values
- Me nutrients and enzymes obtained, which causes a longer shelf life of the juice
- Very quiet operation – while juicing is a conversation course possible
- Compact design and easy to use – only two housing parts and the two press rollers are to clean
- For people who very regularly, so want to enjoy their quality juices daily if possible, the Angel 5500 is an investment that quickly pays for itself!
- Also suitable for nut milk, nut butter and soy milk
- For practical, efficient pureeing foods such as vegetables, fruits, grasses, soaked cereal, dry or soaked nuts and oily seeds a puree is available as option. Ideal for baby food, senior food, cereals, ice cream / sorbet.
Dimensions: 51.4 cm long, 19.4 cm wide, 27.0 cm high
Weight: 9.5 kg
Power: 180 Watt
Grinding force: plunger 3 PS
Warranty: 10 years warranty for the motor and 5 years for parts! For commercial use, the warranty is 12 months.
Delivery Angel Juicer 5500
Depending on a juice and pulp container made of plastic, wooden tamper, cleaning brush, Siebreinigungsklinge, Swiss or EU plug, detailed instructions manual with recipe ideas. CE & SQTS tested.
See Angel in action and taste the fresh juice!
Upcoming dates can be found here, under Events.
For questions please call the following telephone number: 04 58 10 07 77